Lead - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITES (12-16 yrs)
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - HR
Skills - Talent Acquisition, Technology Recruitment
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This a great opportunity to work with a large reputed MNC in a team leading role managing their entire IT/Tech hiring working closely with senior leaders.
Our client is a leading MNC with shared service centre in India established for over a decade now.
With the growth in their business in India, they are looking to hire a seasoned recruitment professional with strong experience in hiring senior roles in IT/Technology sector to join them in a team leading role.
Reporting into TA Head, you will work very closely with business leaders to drive the TA agenda across the organization and responsible to drive initiatives for talent management across levels.
- You will drive the Tech hiring strategy for the organization including lateral hiring to attract high caliber talent and help them become an employer of choice for prospective candidates.
- Lead the end-to-end talent acquisition function in IT/Tech with support of a team
- MBA from an reputed institution with around 12 to 15 years experience in Talent Acquisition across technology functions across levels.
- You should have lead a team of TA professionals and managed partners including vendors and RPOs.
- Prior experience of working with an reputed MNC in IT/ITeS domain is a must.
It's an excellent opportunity to work with a reputed MNC known to hire top talent in a team leading role working closely with the leadership team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Jaiswal on +91 80 6826 6810
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.