Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Skillventory - A Leading Talent Research Firm
Views:295 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Talent Acquisition - Bank (7-12 yrs)
Lead Talent Acquisition - North & East Region with a reputed Bank
Role & Responsibility :
- Manage recruitment for all businesses of the bank across North & East
- Leverage various sourcing channels for closing open positions
- Manage a team of 4-5 recruiters
- Coordinate with business stakeholders to forecast future hiring needs.
- Manpower Planning & Budgeting
- Developed and implemented the TA strategy to support business growth.
- Responsible for handling the entire process of recruitment & selection initiating from interacting with the Hiring Managers, generating Resource Request Form, understanding the requirements, sourcing the right profiles through diverse sources like internet sourcing ( Naukri, Linked In, Facebook, Google, Blogs, etc.), headhunting, employee referrals, Ads/Pamphlets, networking, consultants or agencies and job posting on various job portals.
- Management of the full life cycle recruitment for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources after identification of manpower requirements.
- Planning human resource requirements in consultation with heads of different functional & operational areas and conducting selection interviews.