CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:1423 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - Supply Chain/Warehousing/Planning/Distribution & Logistics - FMCG (Females Only) (10-15 yrs)
Lead - Supply chain, Warehousing, Planning, Distribution & Logistics - Females Only
Our Client, a Leading MNC FMCG is looking out for a Female Lead - Supply chain, Planning & Logistics to be based at Mumbai.
Qualification / Experience:
- Bachelors in Material Management / Operations, BE/ B. Tech Engineering with MBA Operations/ Supply Chain
- The individual should have a proven track record and demonstrated lead level experience in a MNC FMCG with end to end expertise in Supply chain, Warehousing, Planning, Distribution and Logistics.
Experience: 10+ Years
- Primarily responsible for customer co-ordination, production planning, best practices of material management system of all RM-PM & finished goods.
- To provide leadership to the partners working in the concerned departments and be accountable for their performances.
- To review the production planning for weekly and monthly production based upon the demand of finished goods, trend of procurement and availability of ingredients and packaging material to ensure timely production and dispatch of all products and communicate the same to the head of various departments.
- Identify non-conforming ingredient, packaging & finished product placed on-hold pending decision for its disposition. To carry out any other job responsibilities assigned by the Management...
- Co-ordinate with all customers for timely dispatches.
- Design and review the right Department. Optimize Teamwork content.
- Systems - Review int. / ext. processes and digitalize them.
- Logistics - Develop the best ambient / cold chain Food routes pan India. Closely work with distributors.
- Responsible for succession planning and leadership development of own team.
- Provides regular performance feedback and motivates all team members.
- Identifies and grow talents through effective coaching and mentoring.
- Ensures consistency of hiring, development and training of partners.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.