Lead - Supply Chain - Pharma/Healthcare/Biosciences/Medical Devices (2-10 yrs)
Designation: Supply chain Lead
Full Time Opportunity
- Identifying opportunities for value creation through digital transformation within the Supply chain organization through understanding of stakeholder business goals, current processes and constraints, customer journeys and business roadmap.
- End to End ownership and management of Digital Solutions right from conceptualization phase till roll out.
- Leading Requirement Finalization and Solution Strategy using Design Thinking process.
- Understanding of business requirements and As-Is process mapping for arriving upon a To-Be process.
- Manage the entire process in the planning of procurement and supply chain activities, inventory control, logistics and distribution, ensuring effectively functioning processes to avoid costly delays and lost opportunities
- Implement strategic procurement including sourcing strategy, supplier selection and evaluation, quality management, contract compliance, ESourcing usage, savings etc.
- Working with markets teams for conceptualizing patient centric care management solutions for creating value beyond the pill and improving therapy outcomes.
- Effectively manage projects within schedule & budget in coordination with implementation partners.
- Facilitate Ideation, Collaboration and Knowledge Management to enhance business value.
- Should have prior experience in managing/handling End to End supply chain preferably in global environment, logistics, warehousing and transportation including cold supply chain.
- Should be expert in Supply chain planning and also experience of one/two Procurement projects
- Experience in design/planning and implementation of projects
- Overall good understanding of Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Biosciences and Medical Devices domain, its supply chain, logistics costs and overall exposure to the requirements of the industry.