Talent Partner at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:486 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Lead - Supply Chain/Inventory Management - Retail/Jewellery (5-10 yrs)
Lead - Supply Chain/Inventory Management - Luxury Brand
Our client is a globally recognized company in the Gems and Jewellery/luxury segment, and they are currently seeking a Lead - Supply Chain to join their team in Mumbai. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the Jewellery/luxury/lifestyle industry and will be responsible for managing the end-to-end supply chain process to ensure optimal and healthy inventory levels at all times.
Designation: Lead - Supply Chain-Inventory Management
Location: Mumbai, Andheri - Marol
Industry: Gems & Jewellery/Luxury segment
Education:MBA in supply chain/Export Import/operations preferred
Experience: Minimum 5 years of Inventory/Supply Chain Management in Jewellery/Luxury/Lifestyle Industry.
As the Lead - Supply Chain, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the entire stock for goods coming in from India and other supplier networks, including liaising with the factory in India, tracking shipments from India/within various locations of our presence, and other supplier networks. You will ensure that all paperwork is in order.
- Managing inventory within the Antwerp network of stock and liaising with our Paris-based team for any inventory needs, tallying of inventory, and movement of inventory.
- Managing end-to-end jewelry logistics for photoshoots and any other creative events happening internationally.
- Collaborating and working with insurance for coverage during the movement of goods and admin-related tasks as memo-outs. You will work hand-in-hand with the finance team.
- Handling order fulfillments/replenishments and shipping goods from Antwerp to the end consumer in the EU for any e-commerce sales.
- Managing repairs locally, if possible.
- Managing the process of QC documentation.
- Managing imports/export and custom clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or IT; MBA in Operations or Supply Chain preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supply chain management, with a proven track record of -successfully managing end-to-end supply chain processes.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in forecasting/planning and inventory analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Lead - Supply Chain to join their team in Mumbai and take charge of the end-to-end supply chain process. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background, excellent communication skills, and a track record of successfully managing supply chain processes in the jewellery/luxury/lifestyle industry.