Founder at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:331 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lead - Supply Chain - Gems & Jewellery (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Supply Chain
Designation: Lead - Supply Chain
Location: Mumbai, Andheri - Marol
Industry: Gems & Jewellery/Luxury segment
Experience: Minimum 5 years in Jewellery/Luxury/Lifestyle Industry
Note: Please attach a video presenting yourself for this position to our client.
Our client is a globally recognized diamond and jewelry company, and is seeking a Lead-Supply Chain to join their team in Mumbai. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end supply chain process, from demand planning to inventory management, in order to ensure optimal and healthy inventory levels at all times.
- You will be responsible for managing the entire stock for the goods coming in from India, and other supplier networks. This will include liaising with the factory in India, tracking shipments from India/ within various locations of our presence, and other supplier networks. Ensure all paperwork is in order
- Managing inventory within the Antwerp network of stock, as well as, liaising with our Paris-based team for any inventory needs, tallying of inventory and movement of inventory.
- Managing end to end jewelry logistics for photoshoots, and any other creative events happening internationally
- Collaborate and work with the insurance for coverage during the movement of the goods & admin related tasks as memo-outs. Further, work hand in hand with the finance team
- Handle order fulfillments / replenishments as well as shipping goods from Antwerp to the end consumer in the EU for any e-commerce sales.
- Manage the repairs (locally if possible)
- Manage the process of QC documentation
- Managing Imports / Export & custom clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or IT; MBA in Operations or Supply Chain preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in supply chain management, with a proven track record of successfully managing end-to-end supply chain processes
- Strong analytical skills with experience in forecasting/planning and inventory analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills