Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:2021 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lead - Strategy & Special Projects - CEO's Office - FinTech - IIM (2-4 yrs)
Special Projects- CEO's office !
The Strategy and Special Projects lead @ CEO's office will drive critical business initiatives including Strategic Planning, New Business Development, Business & Process Transformation, Operational excellence, Structured Innovation.
Position Summary - Special Projects @ CEO's office (Fintech)
- Drive strategic planning, driving key projects, and leadership communication. In addition to supporting these projects in the planning stage, the individual would also be expected to pursue these projects through to implementation.
- This position is a critical one in context of the overall business transformation of the organization led by the CEO.
- Strategic Planning: Establishing the objectives and key results (OKR) for the entire organization to drive the growth blueprint has well as periodic review and revisions
- Program and project management: Identifying strategic opportunities, designing project proposals, getting leadership buy-in, and pursuing to implementation
- Leadership Communication: Supporting leadership and CEO communication both externally (board updates) and internally (Townhalls)
- Supporting all aspects of corporate M&A including but not limited to strategy development, target identification, deal sourcing, and deal execution
- Investor relations and fundraising support: Supporting all aspects of investor communication and supporting the fundraising initiatives of the company
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION : KEY SELECTION CRITERIA :
- The Ideal Candidate For This Role Will Have (IIM's only)
- 2 - 4 years- experience in analytical problem solving, project/change management &operations in consumer internet or consulting/ fintech
- A good balance of structured thinking and creativity
- Sincere / Driven / Strong interpersonal and communication Skills
Critical Competencies For Success :
- Strong strategic thinking mind-set and focus on driving impact operationally
- Strong ability to structure ambiguous business situations into analytically tractable frameworks
- Analytical horsepower to construct, use and communicate numbers-driven arguments and use these to drive towards actionable recommendations
- Relationship building skills and strength of external business networks
- Proactive and constructive style of engaging with business leaders to earn credibility as a strategic partner who adds value and helps drive business results
- Strong program management skills & operational excellence