Head at HROrbit Consulting
Views:4038 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Strategy - BFSI (12-15 yrs)
Position : The role will be a significant stewardship role and will work at the CEO's Office.
Qualifications and experience :
- MBA from IIM/ISB or top-ranked US/European business school with 12-15yrs of work experience with bulk of experience in consulting firms. The consulting experience should be in India and across international geographies, both developed and emerging economies.
Purpose of the role :
- The incumbent will be responsible for putting in place & implementing integrated strategic planning and portfolio management process / system that ensure organizational ability to meet company goals. S/he and his team members serve as the think tank for the organizational deliverables over the long run.
- Strategic intent and deliverables
- Develop a growth roadmap (organic and inorganic) to achieve the strategic priorities as agreed with management over three years- scenario. S/he will conduct appropriate Value and Economic Analysis to lay out the strategic blueprint for Production, Reserves, Capital, Cash Flow, EBITDA, Cost, Mergers and Acquisition, Advocacy, Safety, and Sustainability.
- Drive synergies and value optimization across assets and blocks
- One of the key expectations will be to objectively evaluate the business performance impact of risk and uncertainty including reserve risk and size, delays, political risk, and price risk, to name a few.
- Benchmark India's processes, technology, and performance with global companies
- Identify critical gaps in achieving the vision and way forward to bridge these gaps
- Partnership with Business Excellence and Execution Assurance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.