Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:1900 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lead/Specialist - Student Support - eLearning (2-5 yrs)
An online learning platform offering groundbreaking education in fields such as AI, machine learning, robotics, AR, VR, and more. Focused on self-empowerment through learning, It is enabling learners at all levels to skill up with essentials like programming, web and app development with a mission to democratize education.
- If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on!
- We're looking for candidates who are passionate about education and want to work directly with our students. Here, you'll often be students' first interaction with our staff. You'll become an expert to assist our students with any questions or problems they may have. From questions about which course to take to giving instructions on how to earn a certificate, you'll be playing a huge role in shaping the student experience. If you love working with people, have a positive attitude, and like solving problems, we're looking for you!
- Respond to student inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Resolve student concerns by determining the cause of the problem and working with others to offer a solution
- Make recommendations based on a student's interests and history
- Collect feedback and make recommendations for improvements and changes
- Be a strong advocate for Udacity students and the company vision
What we're looking for:
- 2+ year customer service or support experience
- Knowledge of Zendesk CS software or equivalent, proficient using Google Docs, Gmail, and online chat programs
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Empathetic, patient, and compassionate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.