Lead/Specialist/Manager - Research - KPO/BPS/Cloud/Network/BPO (8-13 yrs)
Research - Lead Research Specialist/Manager, Research
- The Lead Analyst will address cutting-edge issues facing today's senior-most executives at leading, global corporations. Being part of team will provide you with opportunities to lead discussions with the global advisory team, and help organizations assess the outsourcing industry and the impact of digital transformation across geographies and verticals.
- The candidate is expected to own industry track or service lines or technology topics such as cloud, analytics, blockchain and go deeper in developing expertise in that area.
- The candidate is expected to work on creating research reports providing industry trends, enterprises technology pain points, provider capability assessments, opportunity fitment, competitive landscape, and market trends. The analyst will also support ad hoc inquiries and research led advisory projects
Industry Specific skills :
Strong research skills and deep understanding of use of technologies and technology-enabled services in one or more industries Retail and Consumer Goods, Utilities/ Energy domain. Your key deliverable will include insights customized for themes such as :
- Emerging cloud adoption and its impact on the IT Op Model
- Assess the various regulatory impacts
- Assess adoption of Cognitive and digital maturity across industry
- Platform thinking and its implications
- Addressable market and account specific opportunity analysis for Service Providers
What you will do :
- Conduct wide ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights.
- Responsible for creating the research reports and client presentations end-to-end - to run an entire research cycle from research design, hypothesis development, validation, advisor/client/external interviews, peer reviews, to create the final report/though leadership.
- Convey the data story through expert analysis, interpretation, and data visualization that highlights the key takeaways
- Managing and processing research requests and assisting System Integrators, Niche Service Providers, and Consultants with industry specific problems
- Working closely with project teams and providing analysis to drive insight into specific client issues
- Conduct interviews with senior executives and closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders globally as part of your research initiatives
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences
- Data analysis and charting
- Ability and responsible meet the deadlines and deliver results with minimum supervision
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects with aggressive deadlines
Skills Required :
- 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience in Market Research, Competitive Intelligence, Pre-Sales, Corporate Strategy, Management Consulting or KPO environments.
- The ability to extract meaningful information and formulate a point of view based on interviewing internal and external experts, analyzing available data and filling gaps with secondary research.
- Knowledge about IT/BPS/Cloud/Network outsourcing industry.
- Knowledge on quantitative research, familiarity with secondary research technique and exposure to data triangulation, financial analysis, market forecasting is a must.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data to identify relevant findings.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and power-point skills
- Must be highly skilled in time management to facilitate involvement in multiple projects.
- Must have excellent teamwork skills as well as be self-directed. Must have the ability to work independently and manage communications with senior executives.
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, collaborating with both US and European regions. Might occasionally require long work hours
Education level and experience :
- Graduation/ Engineering from good institutes with MBA from reputed institutes
- Overall good academic track-record
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.