HR at Career Connects
Views:284 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lead/Specialist - Financial Planning & Analysis - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
- The role is a part of the local India finance team supporting the India consulting office directly.
- Analyse the trends of the Key performance Indicators relating to financial and other metrics (sales, revenues, FTE, DSO etc..).
- Monitor the KPI's, identify the cause of variances and report to the finance leadership.
- Own the preparation and delivery of all MIS, reports, analysis and insights to the leadership. Continuously be on the lookout for ways to improve the reporting and the delivery of the same to the leadership.
- Supporting any ad-hoc business performance reporting
- Drive automation by supporting the implementation and usage of business intelligence tools and dashboards.
- Support the management team, Practice Area leaders and the finance leadership with data driven analysis.
- Regular update and maintenance of order book for decision support to leadership across the company.
- Work with the commercial and other finance teams in reviewing the commercial metrics, reviewing/building Standard Operating Procedures to ensure no slippages in the capturing, processing, and reporting of commercial data.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.