consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:729 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Lead - Sourcing - Marcom (1-7 yrs)
Role: Sourcing Lead - Marcom
Prime responsibilities :
1. Candidate will be responsible for negotiation, sourcing and price bench marking of product and services.
2. Candidate will be responsible for end to end Purchase to Pay cycle.
3. Candidate will be responsible for vendor performance evaluation and Contract Governance
4. Candidate will be responsible for identify opportunities for improvement and automation of existing procurement systems and processes.
5. Candidate will be responsible for undertake strategic initiatives and change management for the improvement of sourcing & procurement function.
6. Candidate should be working with business and finance to identify and drive savings and focus on total cost of ownership.
7. Candidate must adherence to the process and code of conduct.
What specific skills and traits should this person possess?
1. Sound knowledge of sourcing process and policies.
2. Customer centricity.
3. Experience in formulating procurement strategy for dynamic/regulated categories
4. Possess good understanding of ATL Marcom category, Such as print, media, Tv etc.
5. Possess deep understanding of data and ability to interpret data for defining the right procurement strategy
6. Engage proactively with both internal stakeholders and markets to anticipate needs and available opportunities.
7. Manage risks through proper contracting and involving key stakeholders at various steps
8. Monitor and review supplier performance on regular intervals
9. Experience in Oracle ERP is an added advantage
10. Collaborating with user to oversee project execution and ensure realization of savings with proper validation.
11. Maintaining and reporting overall saving milestones for the categories.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.