Director at HR Consulting Firm
Views:6342 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Lead - Social Listening/Community Care Manager - Telecom (10-12 yrs)
Lead Social Listening/Community Manager will monitor community conversations; address immediately negative feedback and concerns and develop an organized system to learn from community feedback and make recommendations on how to improve customer experience and loyalty. Build and grow a vibrant community, as well as to cultivate evangelists among current customers.
- Define the strategy, tactics, business requirements, for the creation of a community platform on company's website.
- In collaboration with IT, develop and deploy the community platform.
- Define and track the performance metrics of the community strategy.
- Partner with Content lead, stimulate engagement and conversations.
- Establish communication and interaction protocol and standards for community members, and address unacceptable behavior, to keep the community positive.
- Leverage the community to survey, test and learn about customers- needs, product reviews, new product ideas, company's strengths and weaknesses vs. competition. Also organize contests and research to engage community
- This position will build-out the processes, capabilities and resources to deliver effective customer care on company's site, on social media channels,
- Create a process that will monitor social channels (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, blog postings) for consumer complaints, sentiment, questions, and inquiries. Provide timely, sincere and compelling solutions/feedback to resolve issues, and engage the consumers.
- Develop a process to rapidly share inquiries and complaints with the relevant functions, and ensure timely and effective follow-through SLA/SOP
- Monitor competitive presences and perceptions across social channels.
- Identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Partner with Content lead and Social care lead to develop, test and deploy compelling tactics to leverage company on Facebook, to address customer issues, and turn every customer interaction into a positive experience that will lead to future sales.
Establish performance metrics for customer care, social listening/response and community effectiveness.
- At least 9-12 years of successful track record in developing and deploying successful strategies and programs in social listening/response and community . Proven success in turning self care into a relationship-based selling process.
- Strong proficiency in managing on-line communities.
- Strong proficiency in managing customer care on social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.)
- Demonstrate a combination of highly quantitative analytical skills, strategic judgment and creativity.
- Proven track record in leveraging social listening/response and customer care to deepen relationship with customers, and drive loyalty.
- Take initiative, and demonstrated ability to perform in a fast-pace, high pressure, and highly competitive digital start-up environment.
- Very quick learner, resourceful, with smart problem solving skills.
- Collaborative, team-orientated, but not afraid to propose the right recommendations for the business.
- Hands-on, results orientated leader.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.