Manager Recruitment at Skillventory India P Ltd
Views:708 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - SME & LAP Policy - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
1. Responsible for Driving team to ensure the timely completion of Risk & policy related interventions.
2. Responsible for driving new policy designing & implementation, changes to existing policy in line with company's vision and focus areas, regulatory changes, competition mapping, new product support Conceptualization & Dissemination.
3. Interacting with stakeholders across departments to understand risk implications of existing policy frameworks, requirement of new policies
4. Responsible for timely revision of policies & Dissemination to team
5. Driving special project in policy & Risk assessment
6. Proactively working with the front line teams to ensure comprehensive and accurate capture of borrower + loan data to enable study of trends in onboarding
7. Monitoring Through-The-Door (TTD) business onboarded under the Credit Policy framework - for concentration risk, geographical trends etc.
8. Understanding the Portfolios for the concerned LOBs to identify need to revise policies & processes
9. Providing support for streamlining the loan approval process & ensure RBI & other regulatory compliance.
10. Responsible to provide audit Support.
11. Work on new product programs that enhance scope of business opportunities
12. Policy related trainings and frontline support for resolution of their queries
13. Responsible for Industry research & Early Warning System framework.
14. Responsible for driving standardization of credit processes as well as documentation
15. Risk Management - Ensuring operating support for obtaining approvals for policy changes, new products etc.