Analyst - Recruitment Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:643 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Service Delivery - Compensation/Total Rewards - IT (12-25 yrs)
An exciting leadership job opportunity with a Leading Global Leader for a professional holding at least 12 years- experience in Compensation Total Rewards. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic /smart professional keen/hungry to grow their career in Total Rewards processes comprising of Core Compensation. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Only Female Candidates Required.
WORK SHIFT: US Shift (up till 3 am)
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT, and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Providing end to end process and policy expertise/input to future state Global and Local design for all Total Rewards processes like Annual Compensation Planning comprising of Annual Salary Merit Increase, Annual Bonus, Equity, Incentive plans, Salary Increments due to Promotions /Demotions/Relocation/Grade Change/Transfers, Job Evaluation Process and Market Survey participation support
- Providing leading practices, Industry benchmarks and process design considerations incorporating build to operate efficiency design principles
- Providing leading input for technology configuration (Cloud HRIS - Workday/Success Factors & local rewards systems) and assist in identifying gaps and matching automation opportunities
- Providing inputs and participation in the end to end process scenarios development and testing for Cloud HRIS
- Creating and maintain Job Aids, Global, and Local Work Instructions and help train Service delivery teams
- Participating in Global/Local client calls, lead full dress rehearsal preparations before Go Live, providing Hyper care support during Go Live
- Providing input to the creation of a Global Quality Framework with quantified measurement criteria's in alignment with client/contractual needs
- Participating and leading continuous process improvement agenda and share Innovative practices resulting in measurable client value creation
- Owning and managing all process escalations, while working with Global Service delivery teams
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Human Resources from a top school/college preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in HR consulting & delivery for Total Rewards processes across multiple clients
- Preferred Workday or Success Factors certification & exposure to IPE (International Position Evaluation) tool and Equity tools/Vendors: Merrill Lynch and Computer Share
- Cross-industry exposure on HR transformation projects
- Exposure to Lean, Six Sigma, and Operational Excellence practices
- Preferred Global HR certification (like SHRM, APA)
- Change Management, leadership, coaching, and Influencing skills
- Very strong oral & written communication and Senior stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work and deliver under compressed timelines
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to handle difficult client interactions
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Visio)
- Global exposure know-how of different cultures
- Travel readiness and flexibility to work in different time zones
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- An opportunity to define, lead, and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Fast track career growth.