Manager- Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:374 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead - Service Assurance & Escalation Management - Bank Contact Centre (12-16 yrs)
The position will be responsible for leading Service Assurance and centralised desk for escalations - voice and emails for CDC. All repeat calls/emails/follow ups funnel in a centralised desk - IVR Recognition being built. This is also a Proactive Service Recovery Desk with tougher SLAs focused on outcalls on 100% cases for closure.
Major responsibilities :
- Lead and manage the Centralised Service Assurance and escalation desk for the Contact centre including voice and emails channel.
- Define Service levels for closure of repeat cases with partner units.
- Process improvements for reducing repeat ratios.
- Desk to sensitize units pan bank on pendency, TAT issues and other reasons leading to repeat interactions and reduce the same.
- Manage customer follow ups across calls and emails and ensure customer queries are resolved within defined turn around times.
- Meet and exceed escalation committed Service levels.
Stakeholder Management :
- Internal Stakeholders Business Units: Branches, Technology, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Finance, Marketing and other units of bank dealing directly or indirectly with customers
- External Stakeholders : Business/Technology/Marketing partners / Tech partners & Vendors / Visa / MasterCard / NPCI / Regulators