Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:793 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - SEO Strategy - Digital Agency (3-5 yrs)
If you are a passionate Multichannel Marketer interested to manage campaigns that drive the KPI critical to the business, this is the right job for you!!
Our Client is a global digital agency that has a vibrant and tech-savvy employee base, virtually united across 24 different countries. They are pioneers in achieving an international collaborative work culture and established a strong legacy in offering unparalleled solutions and customer experiences on Business Transformation Strategy, Experience Design and Development and Commerce Activation to their clients
As an Lead - SEO Strategy, you will be responsible for leading the overall SEO strategy and implementation for client sites.
What you will do:
- Performing thorough site analysis and providing actionable, non-generic recommendations to clients
- Being able to communicate SEO to various audiences (product, marketing, developer, creative, executive, etc.)
- Managing external vendors, and partner with client marketing teams to execute on strategy
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness and ROI of SEO activities
- Working with the reporting team to organize results and findings into reports for clients
- Researching and analyzing industry changes in SEO
- 3-5 years of professional experience driving SEO across multiple websites, with proven business results
- Experience in other online marketing channels is a great plus
- Strong technical SEO skills with the ability to properly and thoroughly audit a web page experience for both crawlers and users
- Entrepreneurial test and learn mind-set with track record of innovation & success
- Experience using various platforms: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, SEOMoz, Brightedge etc.
- Content marketing experience is a huge plus e.g. links to blog posts or other content that the candidate has created
- Excellent Communication Skills