HR Associate at Talent Pursuits
Views:2900 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Lead - SEO/PPC - eCommerce (6-12 yrs)
Bridge - a search firm based in Chennai focusing on the mid management hiring. One of our clients, a professionally managed fully integrated Electronic Retailer of Jewelry and Lifestyle Products is looking for people to their team them based in Jaipur
Position : SEO / PPC Lead
Location : Jaipur
- Managing the team for SEO/PPC.
- Strategize, develop, execute and drive the complete SEM (SEO/Paid Search) plan with focus on customer acquisition, engagement, and customer retention, high growth in traffic, revenue and brand recall with effective control over cost.
- Ensure that online properties has been technically (necessary technical architecture) optimized (SEO) to promote both off-page and on-page activities that builds visibility, ranking, traffic and organic revenue.
- Manage On-Page activities - Keyword Analysis, Competitive Website Analysis, effective Meta Tags, Heading Tags, Alt Tag Image Optimized, Internal Linking Strategy, Content Optimization, URL Mapping, Manage Keyword Density, Implement Canonical, Avoid Hidden Or Invisible Text, Improved Webpage Speed, Avoid Cloaking, Site Map Management, Avoid Doorway Pages, Domain Analysis, Redirection Management, W3c Validation, Robots.Txt
- Manage Off-Page Activities - Niche Directory Submission, Business Directory Submission, Link Building, Blogging, Communication on Social Networking Sites, Article Creation & Submission, Press Release Submission, Syndication of all submissions, Classified Ads, Product Listing, Search Engine Submission, Social Bookmarking, Photo Sharing, Video Promotion, Local Listing and Yellow Pages, Question- Answers, Document Sharing, Forum Submission.
- Build systems and protocols internally that ensure all content is optimized across organic and paid platforms to ensure user experiences and business objectives on (websites, mobile, social, video, blogs, retail portals etc.)
- Content strategies as per Google's algorithms (Panda, Penguin, Hummingbird, Zebra etc.) for SEO/SEM/PPC, social networks and blogs to generate more leads and traffic.
- Managing ZMOT (Zero Moment of Truth) campaigns on various touch points like global and local search, mobile search, Website optimization, Social Media and Reviews. Creating infographics disseminate them to get maximum exposure, adapt latest methods of Internet Marketing like guest blogging, publishing creative content and optimizing social media channels.
- Make plans & strategies to drive PPC campaigns, analyze the ad value, perform keyword analysis, research data in order to gain maximum ROI, research and analyze the product to get maximum output
- Provide with continuous review of Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns and strategic bidding process of brand and category keywords to direct qualified traffic to web site entry pages.
- Responsible for driving high traffic through effective targeted keywords and by designing creative ad copies for contextual and display campaigns etc.
- To strategize, drive, implement and ensure all paid search, display, retargeting, DSA, PLA/Google Shopping campaigns, affiliate campaigns etc. are effectively managed to enhance the search visibility and revenue.
- Should have good understanding of B2C Ecommerce websites by keeping Users Shopping Experience as the driving concept behind new marketing initiatives along with customer's trust and faith.
- Should be able to effectively collect and analyze website Metrics data from tools like Google Analytics, Webmaster tool and drive numbers based marketing strategies on organic and paid campaigns.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, solution-oriented and self-instructed towards business goals
- Results driven focus on revenue and traffic growth
- Thorough understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and industry best practices.
- Having experience in SEO, SEM / PPC, affiliate and social media campaign implementation & management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
In case of your interest, please send your cv's mentioning your current ctc details.
Arun Kumar | 04442659266
Talent Pursuits, Chennai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.