Search Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt Ltd
Views:1139 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Lead/Senior Recruiter - Non-Tech (5-10 yrs)
JD : Lead/Senior Recruiter (Sales/Marketing/Corporate functions/Finance)
Experience : 5 to 10 Yrs
Reports to Manager : TA
This role is responsible for attracting high caliber talent to THE CLIENT and getting them onboard, with right prioritization between : time to hire, quality & cost of hiring. This role creates a long term recruiting strategy, encompassing best in class systems and processes that enable us to attract the best talent
- Design and execute customized, full cycle staffing plans, partnering closely with hiring managers to achieve the best results possible.
- Find and engage unique and/or passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques, coordinating with our sourcers as needed.
- Facilitate and lead meetings and key initiatives and projects with client groups, and with the recruiting teams, that will continuously improve and scale our recruiting operations and results.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams).
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas.
- Leverage and maintain data reports and performance metrics to drive improvements as needed.
Minimum Qualifications :
- 3 - 9 years of relevant Non- IT recruiting experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Ability to consult, influence, and manage a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in developing complex compensation packages and general HR requirements as related to hiring.
- Self-starter who can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity independently.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- Strong problem-solving, data analytics and reporting skills.