Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:144 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Lead/Senior Manager - IT Compliance - Telecom (8-20 yrs)
- Expected Key Results Activities (Detailed KPIs)
- Define and drive IT compliance strategy for the HQ
- Develop, Updates and ensuring the implementation of company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of rules, identifications from FRAUD and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks, Fraud controls or common issues.
- Supervise internal and partner compliance team and Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Should have well versed in payment domain app, financial apps, SAS, FMS , ETL, data standardization, database production, ad hoc analysis and process engineering.
- Provides comprehensive programming, Controls and operational leadership and support to team
- Work with users to understand and define project security, data, and operational requirements.
- Working closely with Business, Development and Support team for identifying financial risk management systems, providing an enterprise view of your risk exposure throughout the risk management life cycle - from risk identification to assessment, monitoring, response and resolution
Compliance Adherence & Stakeholder's management - Working closely with internal and MSP team and ensure zero non compliance
- Evaluating the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revising procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Closely need to work with Business, Finance, Compliance, Operation, Delivery and Business from Internal stakeholder's to partners stakeholder and local opco's level to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
Audits, Reviews & Correction
- Periodic review of agreed and aligned process with stakeholder's and should run multiple checks and review to ensure compliance are getting adhered
- Apply and interpret audit and compliance requirements for various IT domain and process and interact with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organisation's internal controls, and assess potential fraud activity, plus develop fraud detection process and controls.
- Need to closely liaison with internal and external auditors and work closely to aligned on the audit data, collating artefacts, coordinating with multiple stakeholder's and collating artefacts and ensure zero non compliance
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.