HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:224 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead Seller Training Manager - Marketplace (6-10 yrs)
Lead Seller Training Manager Marketplace
Job Purpose :
- This position is responsible for the conceptualising of L&D's programs for sellers and the implementation of all of L&D's programs: including managing and improving adoption for webinars and offline seller training interventions to help improve the seller experience on JioMart.
- The incumbent must have high-level organizational skills, be able to manage detail across multiple priorities. This person will be required to partner effectively across all levels of our organization.
- Improve ways of working through automation opportunities and best mechanisms for knowledge capture.
- Build and Lead a team of dynamic trainers towards continuous improvement of metrics, systems and processes.
L&D Strategy :
- Create & roll out processes to promote learning & sharing of organization's business processes and systems
- Strategizing ,Planning and Execution of learning projects: Needs to be well versed with 6Ds - Define , Design, Deliver , Drive , Deploy and Document
- Design and facilitate trainings for seller Development Interventions in identified areas.
- Influence diverse stakeholders across levels to drive learning within the organization.
- Responsible for the on-going development and continuous improvement of the training and quality programs for sellers by training need analysis, possible business impact and managing the training funnel.
- Develop programs, tools, processes and people with the aim of enhancing seller's skills, performance, productivity and quality of inputs by sellers for marketplace.
- Conduct new product feature launch and refresher trainings. Understand specific segment requirements and train sellers accordingly.
- Manage training and quality by monitoring, measuring, reporting and providing feedback on the quality of interactions. Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Be familiar with traditional (training, coaching, mentoring, etc) and modern training methods (webinars, online seminars) and able to deliver training across channels
- Track record in designing training course curriculum, assessments & lesson plan. Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports, dashboard and training content.
- Deliver the required voice & communication coaching efficiently. Conduct remote monitoring sessions, thus completing performance summaries.
Offline Events :
- Responsible to drive offline events to train the audience on associating with JioMart marketplace, benefits, fee structure, impact on their business and more, to help with the goal of onboarding sellers to the platform
Strategic Initiatives :
- Own strategic initiatives around KRA improvements and bringing step changes in Seller learning ecosystem
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive improvements in processes
- Identify and utilize opportunities to drive operational improvements and automation
Knowledge, Skill and Experience :
- 5-6 years of experience in Training function with 2-3 years at managerial level, preferably from Ecommerce sector/ retail and having managed training function for sales team/ sellers.
- Experience leading instructor-led training programs in a business environment and/or experience leading and/or conducting Quality Assurance checks using Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Demonstrated excellent Sales Training skills
- Managerial qualities - Analytical, time management, project leadership and team work.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Influencing Skills - ability to motivate stakeholders and demonstrate organizational influence
- Is a self-starter, is able to work independently, has good attention to detail and process orientation, has strategic/ big picture thinking, is well versed with latest trends in their core areas and their applicability for business impact.
- Ready to fit in a fast paced, agile unstructured working culture.
Preferable Traits :
- Business Acumen : Should have comprehensive understanding of the drivers of growth, competition and seller ecosystem
- Curiosity : Should have a keen interest in understanding from data how the business is functioning and the opportunities we can generate to add value to business, sellers and end customers
- Influencing : Should be able to convince and influence decisions even in situations without authority
- Leadership : Leading a team should be a natural trait, understanding the needs to nurture and grow a high performing team
- Team Work : Should work in a collaborative fashion with multiple stake holders
- Customer Service : Anticipates and meets the needs of both internal and external customers in defined time, delivers high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement.
- Organization Skills: Able to manage multiple pressing priorities by staying organized, managing time and being deadline oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.