Consultant at Crescendo Global
Views:2314 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - Security Operations - BFSI (6-9 yrs)
Lead security operations job opportunity in Mumbai for a professional holding at least 6 years experience in cyber defense. You will use your experience in security operations to provide effective security to data and other assets. . Our client is looking for a professional keen to grow their career as a developer. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Your Employer: A leading, global firm providing advisory, broking and financial solutions to millions of customers across the globe.
- Managing operational activities of data disclosure team
- Analyzing and responding to incoming privacy security incidents
- Developing, reviewing and enhancing the incident response process
- Maintaining privacy and security incidents reports for compliance
- Defining and maintain effective operational processes and procedures.
- Providing effective and responsive investigations to all security incidents.
- Knowledge and experience in privacy related laws eg: GDPR, HIPAA, CCPA.
- Qualified to a degree level preferably in IT or security related subject
- Any of the information security certifications such as CISSP or CISM, technical security or technology such as EnSE, OSCP, CEH, GIAH
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.