Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:648 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
LEAD School - Zonal Manager - Academic Excellence (12-18 yrs)
Job Description - Zonal Academic Excellence Director(ZAED)
LEAD is a tech-driven learning system that transforms schools and education. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and visibly improve their learning outcomes, their operations and their enrolments. Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education affordable and accessible to every child. We are a team of intensely committed ignited beings.
Fastest growing B2B Ed-Tech startup in India working on education system
Backed by international and renowned investors - Elevar Equity, GSV Ventures and WestBridge Capital.
Series D funded company ($66 Million)
Founded by industry renowned and mission driven business leaders and Board
As a ZAED, you will be responsible for shaping the future of lakhs of students in your zone. This is an incredible opportunity for you to build and lead a team of highly skilled and motivated education leaders.
The ideal candidate is a strategic leader who is excited about delivering quality learning to children at scale. He/She is an experienced educator with a history of successfully leading large teams and operations.
- Build a strategic academic roadmap for all school in the zone in consultation with other teams
- Lead and coach a team of Academic Excellence Directors(AED) and Asso. Academic Excellence Directors(AAED) to deliver on student and teacher performance promises made to schools
- Design, monitor and improve processes to track academic execution of the program across schools
- Work with central and multi-functional teams to deliver on KRAs and build long term roadmap for the zone/company
Skills and Qualifications:
- 12+ years of relevant experience with at least 5+ years of managerial experience
- Very strong academic, strategic and critical thinking skills
- Proven leadership and people management skills. Should have managed a team of 50+ people
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good to have:
- MBA/ Masters in Education from Tier 1 Institute
Job Location: Delhi NCR
Reporting to: Chief Excellence Officer