Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:1566 Applications:204 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
LEAD School - Senior Manager - Learning & Development - Leadership Development (4-8 yrs)
About LEAD School:
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to provide assured and excellent learning for every child alongside a team of brilliant, passionate educators and technologists on a canvas that touches millions of students in India? It's what we do at LEAD.
At LEAD School, we are a team of professionals from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to provide quality and affordable education to every child in India. We have developed an integrated system that aims to revolutionize every child's learning experience. It empowers teachers, parents, principals, and school owners to work towards a unified goal of achieving excellent learning for students. Thus, it is an exciting amalgamation of curriculum, pedagogy, and technology. Our culture revolves around first principle thinking that leads to daring ideas with the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality.
- Take ownership of independently executing learning programs (needs analysis, pre-program execution, technology management, program execution, post program engagement, training effectiveness measurement, quality and improvement initiatives).
- Be responsible for achieving promised effectiveness measures, business impact and employee experience of learning programs @ LEAD .
- Create and manage robust project plans to ensure project completion on schedule, within stipulated budgets and resource utilization targets. - Prepare and publish the Annual Learning Calendar based on the TNA, and ensure seamless execution of this calendar.
- Co-design, drive and continuously improve new hire orientation programs to ensure seamless joining
experience for employees. - Manage effectively the logistical & administrative handling of deployment of all L & D programs.
1. NEW HIRE ONBOARDING - Co-design, drive and continuously improve new hire orientation programs to ensure seamless joining experience for employees.
TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS: - Work with L&D leader to conduct organizational TNA to Identify, analyze and prioritize learning Needs from across LEAD using methodologies like surveys, interviews, FGDs and external benchmarking.
CONTENT DEVELOPMENT: - Research and curate content for specific learning journeys. - Source and manage relevant learning materials utilizing a range of methodologies. VENDOR MANAGEMENT : - Identify and Collaborate with best in class external service providers and L&OD partners to deliver programs
- Work with external content providers, LMS providers to onboard, manage and troubleshoot services to support our initiatives. Work with the internal platforms team to represent needs of L&D function vis-a-vis platforms needed to support L&D needs.
STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS CONSULTING : Experience in successfully managing multiple stakeholders across levels and managing competing business priorities. Ability to influence a range of business stakeholders to generate buy in and establish credibility
REPORTING, MIS, BUDGETS, DASHBOARDS & TRAINING :
EFFECTIVENESS: - Develop L&D dashboards for business reviews to report out on L&D metrics, insights for ongoing/completed projects and provide actionable recommendations for the future in line with business and L&D strategy.
- Evaluate and communicate effectiveness of Training interventions at a reaction, learning and application level to keep stakeholders informed of investment and impact.
- LMS Management and training administration with the help of an LMS and training administrator.
- Report on L&D budget utilization. - Manage the training MIS for the team including creating courses, assigning courses, giving credit for the course completion etc.
2. COMMUNICATION : - Manage formal and information communications for L&D team interventions to drive awareness, adoption and attendance among employees and leaders
- Own the design and circulation of the training newsletter for quarterly circulation.
SME : Apply knowledge of effective learning and development methodologies, platforms and benchmarks to improve service offerings. Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices
- Experience with measuring learning outcome vis-a-vis business objectives. DELIVERY: - Facilitate in-house training modules
- Facilitating meetings and discussions with stakeholders
Skills/Experience : - The ideal candidate should be a graduate/post graduate with 5-9 years of L&D work experience, with a good academic record, excellent oral and written communication, strong interpersonal skills, technical skills, attention to detail and a strong customer focus. Self-driven individual that connects quickly with individuals and audiences in order to build rapport. This is an individual contributor role
- Proficiency in working with data and generating insights (Excel, statistics) through multiple tools like MS- Excel, Databases, LMS, HRMS, ERP etc. Proficiency in presenting concepts, ideas through power-point, emails and narrative documents. Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Conceptual strength on Learning & Development with awareness of contemporary methodologies. Knowledge of various L&D delivery channels across digital and face 2 face (i.e. digital modules, scenario based learning, gamification, class room training, coaching etc.) Premium school education pedigree is a mandate Immediate joiners are preferable