Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:356 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
LEAD School - Product Marketing Manager (5-15 yrs)
LEAD school is an integrated school system that delivers excellent learning via a simple technology- based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and empower them with an innovative integrated system developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world. Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, affordable and accessible and affordable to every child.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Drive adoption of our products among our users
- Primarily responsible for retention and ring-fencing of our customers
- Collaborate with product management and develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our users.
- Be the expert on our users, who are they, how they use and their pain points.
- Understand the competitive landscape-be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years of experience in go-to- market plans / driving new product / product features
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Hubspot.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as MoEngage and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is -or isn't-working
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred