Vice President - Talent Acquisition at LEAD School
Views:1089 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
LEAD School - Manager - Technology Hiring (10-15 yrs)
- LEAD school is an academic excellence system that delivers excellent curriculum via a simple technology based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools (APS) across the country and empower them with an innovative curriculum solution developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world.
- Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, accessible and affordable to every child.
- The Subject Matter Experts help us achieve this mission by working in the curriculum team to design world-class curricula, assessments, books, workbooks, audio-visual content and lesson plans that meet the needs of affordable schools in all parts of India.
- We are looking for highly competent professionals who are excited by the idea of providing high quality teaching tools and techniques to students and teachers in APSs.
- Define and develop products and experiences that transform education in India. This is an incredible opportunity to shape the product for the fastest growing education technology company right now, transforming education by integrating easy to use technology with a world-class curriculum for every student in India.
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Partnering closely with hiring managers and leaders to hire top technology talent across multiple teams, ranging from individual contributors to managers and directors
- Working closely on the sourcing to maintain a healthy pipeline of technology talent
- Leveraging multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high-quality candidates for open positions
- Collaborating with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals
- Helping to improve our process and provide detailed information regarding the market conditions
- Driving offer process- including extending offers and closing candidates
- Coordinating closely with recruiting team members to innovate our research strategy for talent pooling, market mapping and competitor analysis
- Leveraging data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build and execute on creative closing strategies
Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in full life-cycle recruiting
- Combination of agency and in-house recruiting & start-up experience would be a plus
- An expert level of knowledge in all full life-cycle recruiting components including, but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, wage and salary trends, relationship management, and due diligence
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization with exposure to hiring from mid-level to senior management positions
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- Patient, communicative, collaborative team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
Good to have:
- Experience with a start up.
- Experience or a keen interest in the education sector or social impact
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.