Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:2217 Applications:501 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:242
LEAD School - Manager/Senior Manager - Key Account Management Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-5 yrs)
Manager/Senior Manager - KAM Strategy
Only Tier 1 MBA (Full Time) can apply for this role
LEAD school is an academic excellence system that delivers an excellent curriculum via a simple technology-based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and empower them with an innovative curriculum solution developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world. Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, affordable and accessible and affordable to every child.
The Manager - Strategy (KAM) play a critical role in helping us achieve this mission - He/she will directly work with business leaders and team to ensure that build Key Account effectiveness and efficiency within the team. We are looking for highly competent professionals who understand what it takes to ensure quality education and are excited by the idea of spending time at our partner schools.
- Develop a robust operation excellence strategy and framework.
- Driving Retention, Up-sales, Cross Sales & Collection. Create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties
- Provide insights on market activity and present them to the leadership team
- Analyze and present account strategy, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that could impact the business
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in building new B2B strategy role.
- Driving Retention, Up-sales, Cross Sales & Collection. Significant experience in pan-India strategy & Account Management and Handling successful key projects with a volume, high quality operation excellence is required
- Ready to travel across the given Territory/ zone.
- BE/ MBA from Tier 1 institute.
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
Skills and attributes:
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in the high-paced work environment
- Proficient with multiple technologies