Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:1084 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
LEAD School - Manager - Legal & Compliance - LLB (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Legal and Compliance (LLB+CS)
LEAD school delivers excellent curriculum via technology based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and empower them with an innovative curriculum solution developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world.
Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, affordable and accessible and affordable to every child.
We are looking for young dynamic professionals with law and company secretarial qualifications who are passionate about working in a growth oriented organization and find the idea of taking excellent education to these communities inspiring and worth spending time on.
- Drafting of legal notice, issuing responses to notices, cease & desists, recovery notices, etc
- Closely work with internal stakeholders and external counsels to handle dispute resolution and related activities, including but not limited to arbitration proceedings and cases related to intellectual property rights
- Supporting board meetings and ensuring that accurate records are kept.
- Coordination with all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and ensure maintenance of MIS for all legal matters and updating it in a timely manner
- Provide ad hoc legal support to internal teams like finance, marketing, sales, procurement, etc.
- Researching and keeping track of upcoming laws and implementing its compliance
- Ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, such as those related to corporate governance, financial reporting, and data protection.
- Lawyer with a background of ~ 3 to 6 years from a reputed law school
- Preferred candidate should have experience in handling dispute resolutions and secretarial matters
- Experience with a law firm of 2-3 years will be preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Must be well organized, and accurate in work
Skills and attributes:
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem-solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Ability to interpret, document, and explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical stakeholders in the organization
- Ability to multitask, adapt to dynamic situations, and a team player
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in the high-paced work environment
Location - Mumbai