Lead - HR Business Partner at Lead School
Views:1397 Applications:273 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
LEAD School - Head - Supply Chain Management (15-18 yrs)
Purpose of the Job:
The Supply Chain Head leads the supply chain management strategy to meet the product delivery needs of the students, teachers, parents and school owners of affordable private schools.
- Manage the Planning function to ensure that it delivers against agreed objectives, respecting current Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Distribution Practice, quality considerations, budgets, manufacturing and shipping constraints and market requirements.
- Ability to visualize supply chain for larger scale; build & execute supply chain strategy for future. Develop and innovate LEAD School's pan-India supply chain to drive cost, risk management and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Manage LEAD School Supply Chain P&L for current and future growth.
- Drive consumer and customer location understanding to develop a robust last-mile supply chain.
- Inventory forecasting & management. Define inventory policy, manage distribution to prevent sales loss/delivery delays and minimize write-offs.
- Manage the procurement & distribution of Finished goods (Books, TVs, Tablets, etc.) for schools and other IT Products for internal usage via 3rd party partners and network optimization.
- Collaborate with Expansion and Excellence to get the detailed product specifics needed.
- Lead the SCM team to execute our strategy by maintaining high standards of on-time-every-time and zero-damage delivery.
- Agree on inventory policy and planning parameters.
- Ensure appropriate reporting of key KPIs (On Time in Full & Delivery TATs) are disseminated to the business.
- Alert the business to supply risks and manage mitigation and action plans.
- Implement in line with company processes development plans to ensure that the team has the required skills, performance, behaviors, motivation, and focus to deliver the business plan.
- Support new product launch management and provide supply chain services to enable the on-time launch of new products.
- Vendor and partner negotiations and vendor optimization to maximize cost efficiency at scale.
- Post graduate qualifications specializing in Operations & Supply Chain from Premier Institutions such as NITIE/Premier B-school with 12+ years of directly relevant work experience.
- Experience across FMCG, Logistics, Supply Chain, and E-commerce preferred.
- Proven working experience in pan-India procurement, warehousing strategy, and logistics management.
- Proven experience in supply chain P&L management.
- Proven experience in sourcing, negotiation, vendor, and project management.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Open to Travel as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: outstanding in teamwork, ability to work successfully with teams across the org.
- Strong problem solving, Detail orientation, execution excellence & entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in leading a team of people.
- Contributions to the Education industry are desirable.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment.
- Information Technology and Automation Knowledge
- A Grasp of Economics and Market Dynamics
- Understanding Cost-to-serve
- The Skill of Flexibility
- Project Management Skills
- The Ability to Get the Best from People
Department: Supply Chain