Assistant Manager at Lead School
Views:729 Applications:216 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Lead School - City Head - School Partnerships (7-10 yrs)
- Lead a team of Area managers to acquire and retain our school partnerships towards LEAD mission. Coach and Train Area Managers in the team to acquire new schools.
- Internalize the vision, mission and values of LEAD school and understand our academic excellence system and its impact on student learning.
- Combine knowledge of parent aspirations, school owner needs and competitive offerings to sustain a strong relationship with schools as the single point of contact with the school.
- Support school's growth through Parent connects and admission programs.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize win-win for successful partnerships to LEAD school's mission and handover to Key Account team.
- Oversee new school acquiring campaigns, engage in and improve upon in-house brand promotions and communicate experience stories to develop Organizational view.
- Expand the relationships with existing accounts by proposing organization approved solutions that meet the needs and objectives, in a successful and timely manner.
- Lead account collections and drive timely payments from schools and account settlement.
- Forecast, track key account metrics and clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholder.