Assistant HR at LEAD School
Views:4220 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead School - Assistant Vice President - Supply Chain Management (4-10 yrs)
AVP - Strategy SCM
LEAD school is an academic excellence system that delivers excellent curriculum via a simple technology based delivery model. We partner with Affordable Private Schools across the country and empower them with an innovative curriculum solution developed after years of research and analysis of successful school systems around the world. Our mission is to empower India by making excellent education, affordable and accessible and affordable to every child.
The AVP - Strategy play a critical role in helping us achieve this mission; He/she will directly work with business leaders and team to ensure that smooth Supply Chain Operation effectiveness and efficiency within the team.
We are looking for highly competent professionals who understand what it takes to ensure quality education and are excited by the idea of spending time at our partner schools.
- Drive strategic initiatives for the organization.
- Collaborate with Functional leaders and teams to implement and institutionalize change.
- Build org effectiveness and efficiency within the organization.
- 4-8 years in new Supply Chain strategy & Operations management roles.
- Significant experience in pan-India Supply Chain strategy delivery and Handling successful large operations with a volume, high quality supply chain engagement is required
- Ready to travel across the given Territory/ zone.
- BE/ MBA from Tier 1/2 institute.
- Contributions to the Education industry desirable
Skills and attributes :
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
- Proficient with multiple technologies
Location : Mumbai (Andheri)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.