Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:24 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - SAP MDM (6-14 yrs)
Manager-SAP MDM for a renowned Indian MNC with huge international presence. CA/MBA/M.Com with minimum 6 years of experience in Master Data Management role and Knowledge of SAP / S4 HANA will be an added advantage.
Position Purpose :
The incumbent will be responsible for driving all aspects of Master Data Management (MDM). Candidate would be required to manage end-to-end master data services across functions and lead a team of master data experts to deliver the implementation of master data services. In addition, the role will ensure compliance to internal controls and audit processes.
Operational Responsibilities :
- Receive, review and update Master Data Request (webform / template form / tool)
- Communicate and engage with requestor / business users on all requests which are incomplete / incorrect or any clarifications if required
- Check if Master data record exists in the ERP system
- Determine if Master data record request complies with standard defined rules
- Determine Open Master data records for Transaction & Positions
- Implement MDM governance policy and take corrective action when not adhered
- Collaborate with all MDM stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition to a centralized MDM model