Senior HR at Solvexis Consulting Private Limited
Views:152 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - SAP FICO - Global Retail Group (10-15 yrs)
SAP FICO Lead (Global Retail Group)
SAP FICO Lead Department IT
Band Middle Management Education: CA or MBA Finance
Experience 10 - 15 years of experience in SAP
FICO, preferably from the retail industry
Location : Corporate
Reports To : Shared Services Business Partner Supervises SAP FICO Implementation & Support
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the implementation, customization, and support of the SAP FICO module.
- And enable digital transformation from the current module.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Periodical Closing Activities - Month end and Year end closing activities relating to both FI and Co.
- Integration with FI-MM and FI-SD Process knowledge
- Functional Specifications for customizations and enhancements which include Financial Reports, program changes as per Business Requirement.
- Functional & Integration Testing after Change Request / Development completion,
- Preparing of Test Scripts and Running Test Scenarios in UFT/ALM Automated Software
- Support SD/MM/ABAP Teams as and when required.
- Implement Global Common methodology, Quality Process and Procedures.
- Incident management.
- Manage with 3rd party vendors and teams.
- Provide support and maintenance for SAP FICO configurations.
- Work with cross-functional teams, including IT, business, and external partners, to ensure SAP FICO solutions align with business strategy.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest SAP FICO technologies and developments, and assess their potential impact on the organization.
- Ensure compliance with SAP best practices and standards.
- Provide expert advice on SAP FICO to internal and external stakeholders.
- SAP Workflow Design and Maintenance
- Design, configuration, testing Experience
- Ensure successful IT audits.
- Marketplace integration with Financials.
- Design and manage interfaces to financial systems.
- Institute appropriate solutions, training, support mechanism and SOP
- Experience directly within a large ERP systems footprint in a global, multinational environment, especially in retail.
- At least two full life cycle SAP FICO Implementation experience - Project preparation to Go-Live
- Having Good Business process and Functional Support knowledge for SAP FI module in the areas of Financial Accounting Global settings and Enterprise Structure settings, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Real Estate, Bank/Cash Management etc
- For COPA module in the areas of Cost Elements, Cost Centers, Profit Centers, Profit Segment and Profitability Analysis.
- Cross Module functional & technical knowledge
- Experience on managing incidents on Tool and other Testing Tools
- The SAP FICO consultant role typically requires a strong understanding of financial accounting and controlling concepts, as well as experience in configuring and customizing the SAP FICO module. A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, business or related field, and relevant experience in SAP FICO is generally required for this role
- Idoc, AIF, Interface Build/Design/Testing Experience.
- Knowledge & Experience of SAP4/HANA is added .advantage
- Able to deliver the work packages assigned to him/her
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.