Co-Founder at Above and Beyond Recruitment Consultancy
Views:171 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - SAP ERP Implementation - AlcoBev Manufacturing Firm (5-7 yrs)
SAP ERP Implementation Lead
About the role : We are seeking an experienced SAP Implementation Lead to spearhead the successful deployment of SAP ERP solutions within our Organisation. In this role, you will combine your deep understanding of functional acumen with SAP expertise to ensure that all the modules are configured and optimized to enhance our company's operations and decision-making.
What will you do day-to-day?
- Project Leadership: Lead and Collaborate with cross functional teams to align and implement SAP functionality within the organisation. Develop project plan and timelines for successful migration to SAP.
- Module Configuration & Assurance: Configure and customise SAP modules in order to meet organisation requirement. Oversee and resolve all migration related activities and ensure data accuracy and system reliability.
- Documentation & Reporting: Maintain detailed documents for customisations and configuration of all SAP modules, prepare status reports and share updates with the management and stakeholders.
- Business Process Optimisation: Analyse current processes across the organisation and recommend and implement best practices for successful SAP implementation while ensuring compliance with regulatory and accounting standards.
What are we looking for?
Technical Qualification :
- Preferable a qualified B-Tech/MBA (Finance) with minimum of 6-10 years of experience and has handled SAP S4 Hana Project Implementation and Configuration. Qualified CA will be an Added Advantage.
- Excellent project management skills and experience leading SAP implementation projects.
- Proven Experience in one or more of the following SAP functional domains (FICO, SD, MM, QM, WM, PM, PS, HCM) and frontend role in managing migration to all SAP modules.
- SAP certification in relevant modules will be preferred.
Soft Skills :
- A positive and constructive approach both as a team player as well as in supporting positive image of Indobevs.
- Able to negotiate with different levels in the organisation, to close the discussion to derive the conclusions and to handle the conflicts (if any).
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration abilities.