Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:243 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Sales Training - EduTech (5-14 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Individual to come on board and join our Sales Operations team & Lead the Sales Training as Sub - Function. Individual would be expected to devise training strategies, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that help the sales teams to better understand the sales tools & maximise the revenue.
What You Would Be Doing:
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions for the new batch of sales hires
- Design assessments for training sessions, conduct assessments to bridge the gaps identified
- Assess employees- skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement
- Conduct a thorough Training Need Analysis (TNA) and report training needs and action plan for the sales department
- Monitor the progress of the salespeople you train. Work cross-functionally to improve their performance and support them by conducting supplemental training sessions.
- Monitor and evaluate training program's effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Design and Implement new projects to upgrade training content and methods
- Develop and implement relevant communications strategy and activities that contribute to raising awareness.
- Work with HR SPOC to implement solutions that help deliver both improved communication and engagement with the employees.
- Achieve CSAT scores of all the branches through systematic training interventions.
- Training for contact center (phone etiquettes, behavior, skills etc)
- Work in close coordination with Training Team & Quality Analysts.
- Plan and design employee engagement calendar.
What Makes You Eligible:
- Hands on Experience into Sales & Business Development - Should have driven Numbers/Revenue earlier in his/her career.
- Good understanding of Sales Tools - CRM
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of Sales Training Experience & Managing Teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in E-Learning Domain Preferred
- Empathy and understanding of the different learning needs and pace of candidates. Impart training to achieve desired results.
- Agility Ability to change according to business requirements.
- Data-driven Keen interest in analyzing performance data and transforming it into actionable strategies.