Lead - Sales & Operations - Fruits & Vegetables Exports - AgriTech Startup - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-12 yrs)
Fruits & Vegetables (Exports Sales & Ops) Startup
We are currently retained by a leading Agritech Start-up to hire a Lead-Export ops & Sales Fruits & vegetables (Middle East Market).
- This role will be responsible to identify vendors and develop vendor base in middle east markets mainly for fruits like Grapes, Bananas, and oranges.
- Please note this role needs someone who has worked in the Middle East Markets in Exports and in F&V category and is based in Dubai. So please apply only if you meet this criteria.
- Also this is with an Agri start-up that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a start-up.
- Please note this is with an Agri start-up that is growing in an exponential manner so please apply only if you want to work with a start-up and are passionate about Set up and maintain best practices in export operations and sales.
- This opportunity will help you shape your career in building a 0-1 portfolio within the Middle east market for one of the fastest growing agritech startups. It needs someone who is passionate about Setting up and maintain best practices in export operations and sales.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- 10+ years of expertise in overall responsibility for end-to-end export operations of Fruits & Vegetables
- MBA from a reputed B School.
- Proven experience in Vendor Identification, Production forecasting, procurement, costing etc.
- Minimum 7+ years of solid experience in F&V sales within Dubai market
- Should have strong networks for Fruits and Vegetables
- Understands the strategic business requirement of the organization based on the organization growth focus and strategy
- Strong stakeholder management experience ability to deal with ambiguous requirements.
If this role interests you, please share your updated resume along with a cover note on market size handled, expertise in ME, and your current CTC in AED.