Lead - Sales - Fruit & Vegetables Segment - Food Processing Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Lead the vertical by taking prime responsibility across the functions for supporting and establishing Producer Enterprises on fruit and vegetable aggregation, processing and marketing.
- Identify opportunities to set up Producer Enterprises around Fruit & Vegetables
- Establish strong business plans around assigned commodities in Fruits and Vegetable
- Business and build execution capabilities for the same through promotion of Producer Enterprises (PE) and provide business incubation support.
- Work out the financial viability of the PEs through undertaking extensive financial analysis.
- Responsibilities include technical supervision of annual work plan, process and development of program activities.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to PE team on analyzing data from the assessments for ensuring sustainable and profitable business of concerned commodity.
- Developing frameworks for opportunity identification, shortlisting, and guidelines for DPR preparation
- Lead preparation of Proposals/DPRs by FDRVC regional and central teams where fruits and vegetables businesses are possible
- Support in defining criteria and processes for CEO recruitment, recruitment of PE CEOs and training them on various aspects of F & V value chain for their future roles
- Support the local team in identifying lead farmers and firms to partner in these efforts.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization, and management of private sector partnerships (PPPs). Coordinate and collaborate with local partners including private enterprises, NGOs, and CBOs working on agricultural development.
- Provide technical inputs into quarterly and annual reports. Provide content to success stories and other project document.
- Develop SOPs for Fruits and Vegetables business operations to be taken up by the Producer Enterprises including procurement, logistics, storage, materials management, financial management, value addition, marketing/trading
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the CEO, FDRVC.
Qualifications, experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Agriculture and allied, commerce or another relevant field.
- MBA in Agribusiness/Finance/Business/Rural Management from an institution of repute.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in the F & V business in reputed companies with at least 5 years of experience in food processing industry.
- Experience of leading teams and managing relationship with different stakeholders in F & V business.
- Familiarity with the global and local markets for food processing industry and its regulatory environment specially in Fruits and Vegetables.
- Ability to undertake financial analysis for business plan development
- Ability to manage topline and bottom line responsibilities
- Experience in developing partnerships with private players
Other: Fluency in English and Hindi is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.