Consultant at Domnic Lewis International
Views:222 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Sales Force Effectiveness - Pharmaceuticals (3-11 yrs)
We are hiring for the position of Lead Sales Force Effectiveness for a leading European MNC
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Experience - 3 to 11 years
Location - Bangalore (Whitefield)
The position : As a Lead Sales Effectiveness, you will support BU with required data analytics to improve sales force effectiveness and enable the commercial team to make informed decisions. You will support sales team with formats and tracking analytics. Constantly work on improving on the processes bringing in excellence.
You will also be responsible for :
- Implementation of regular Sales Processes by tracking, monitoring reporting on KPIs using dashboards to drive accountability and enable effective Root Cause Analysis.
- Map Efforts with Outcomes (Primary Sales/Secondary Sales/Accounts) and drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Works on the bottom performers incl. fieldwork with them to drive performance. Field performance reporting and execution analytics to Business Unit and Sales Manager.
- Drive Sale force productivity of the BU. Does sales analysis and reports collation Insight generation for the business.
- Periodic mapping of Key account potential, resource allocation, and Key Opinion Leader engagement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.