Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:1776 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Robotics Process Automation - BPO/ITeS (4-7 yrs)
Opening for RPA Lead
Experience: 4 - 7 Years
Function : Technology - IT & Systems
Job Description :
- To execute RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows; planning, designing, building, testing, and implementing RPA solutions; and ensuring the quality of the system.
- Assist clients and Program Manager in the construction of Business Cases and opportunity identification efforts to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organization.
- Share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Work with clients and Program Manager to ensure that all project documents are maintained and knowledge is transferred to clients throughout the engagement.
- Support your Project Managers in managing project timelines, quality, budgets as well as client relationships
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.