HR Business Partner at Career Tree Solutions
Views:74 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Researcher - Powder Coating Domain - PhD (7-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Lead Researcher II
Key Responsibilities :
- Execute / Manage the allocated development projects & ensure product delivery within committed timelines for business enablement.
- Work independently on identified projects and guide the team of researchers in their development projects.
- To understand the customer's specifications and quality needs in order to introduce new products, run trials to standardize products on customer line and to handle complaints.
- Working with Product management /business development group to expand our powder business
- Product gap identification and new product development as per initiative from technology.
- Allocation of projects to respective competent subordinates based on their skill sets.
- Regularly interact with team members on development projects, support them with required resources and review the project timelines against agreed deadlines.
- Support Supply Chain & Marketing in areas like new shade development, alternate RM, PDS, Product Presentation & Demonstration, Training etc. as required.
- Working with team members on their skill enhancement (identify, provide avenues like training, presentation etc.).
- Collaborating with different Stake holders to enable project management.
- Assist Sr. Manager and Chief Manager in identified strategic initiatives on need basis.
- Ensure compliance of all the necessary processes pertaining to ISO & OHSAS.
- Execute / Implement the CAPEX items allocated within the agreed timelines.
- Interact with Vendors, Test houses & certification bodies on need basis.
Education & Experience : BSc / Post Graduate - Chemistry / Paint Technology / Polymer Technology with 7 - 10 years experience in powder coating Technology.
PHD - Chemistry 1-3 years experience is mandatory.
If your interested contact immediately to Ms. Prerna : 9582442548
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.