Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:3641 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead Researcher - Market Research/Analytics Firm (4-8 yrs)
Exp: 4 - 8 years
Talents from Market Research/Analytics Firms
- Responsible for learning and implementing Qualitative market research projects for clients. As a market researcher, you collect and analyse data and then present it to your clients. The information you provide helps them to make informed business decisions.
Translate business problems into research objectives that can deliver clear and actionable business solutions
- Handling the entire research process (including operations and logistics- including RQ, DG, and FB) for team with little supervision.
- Carry out all the research coordination required with client, field and other research partners, whenever required.
- Good grounding in custom research principles, methodologies, statistical techniques
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills (pivot tables, functions, formulas,charts, graphs) - presentation development skills to creatively to bring ata to life.
- Flexibility and willingness to work in a highly demanding and results oriented team environment
- Lead a research team that will undertake market research assignments for multiple global clients across different domains
- Own the synthesis and communication of primary research findings into actionable insights based on the clients business objectives
- Demonstrable and thorough knowledge of all aspects of qualitative research - research design, moderation, transcript analysis and final presentation development
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.