Director at Pplanet HR Services
Views:629 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Lead - Research/Public Relations & Social Media (10-15 yrs)
Looking for a meticulous researcher, communicator, and digital media practitioner with experience in driving content strategy and leading teams in newsrooms/consulting firms/ research companies.
Key responsibilities :
- Commission and execute thought leadership pieces, point of views, research reports, media articles and op-ed pieces
- Work with colleagues from different teams on shaping content pieces that are insights-backed, perspectives-laden and evidence-driven.
- Drive the go-to-market for all research-led pieces of content through PR and social media channels.
- Support internal teams with research assistance for client deliverables across events, conferences, proposals, and so on
- Create a robust annual content calendar for both internal & external audiences using available and new channels
- Develop / Identify content champions across the organization for a steady content pipeline
- Manage a team comprising of researchers, designers, PR practitioners and social media talent
- Manage team bandwidth, work allocation and stakeholder relationships across all levels in the firm
Who You Are :
- 10-15 years of experience in driving and shaping research-led or research-related content strategy of which 2-3 years were spent managing relevant teams
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and create original insights from qualitative and/or quantitative data.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with particular attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically.
- Experience in driving social media strategy and relationships with media agencies