Lead - Research - Mental/Public Health (5-10 yrs)
The Research Lead will coordinate and administer research study associated activities. He/she will assist in project planning and ensure that pre-established work scope, study protocol and regulatory requirements are followed. He/she will recruit and coordinate research subjects, as appropriate, and serve as principal administrative liaison for the project. He/she will also oversee and coordinate the provision of administrative and staff services to direct the investigators; furthermore, he/she will develop and maintain record-keeping systems and procedures.
1. Coordinating and conducting baseline and midline evaluations with the external agency.
2. Plan and coordinate the initiation of the research study protocol, and the establishment of operating policies and procedures.
3. Prepare research ethics board applications and presentations for Institutional Review Board (IRB).
4. Ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of research and data collection activities; act as the primary administrative point of contact for internal research staff and as the principle operational liaison for other research organizations, funding agencies and regulating bodies.
5. Coordinate day-to-day activities of any technical support staff specifically engaged in the carrying out of research/clinical protocol, as appropriate to the position; may perform aspects of a research protocol, as required, in accordance with specified program objectives.
6. Monitor the progress of research activities; develop and maintain records of research activities, and prepare periodic and ad hoc reports, as required by investigators, administrators, funding agencies, and/or regulatory bodies.
7. Drafting the foundation work, campaigns in the form of articles, write up for the journal of national and international repute.
8. Coordination with different stakeholders in the field of research and explore collaboration opportunities.
9. Work closely with the project team and support functions to ensure that projects adhere to policies, procedures, finances, and timelines.
10. Develop and follow project management processes and systems for tracking and reporting of outputs and outcomes.
11. Develop and refine the research design and objectives in close coordination with principal investigators, and ensure alignment across all stakeholders (donors, implementing partners, research collaborators, etc.).
12. Assist with identifying possible research sub-questions, and design surveys and data collection activities accordingly and in alignment with project budgets.
13. Maintaining relationships with existing implementing (government) partners through meetings and presentations and establish new relationships with potential partners as equal stakeholders in the execution and take-up of research projects under the partnership.
- Master in Social sciences /Public Health/ Mental Health.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in research organizations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.