Lead - Research - Govt Policy/Political Research (3-8 yrs)
Lead - Research - Govt Policy/Political Research - Marathi
Location : Mumbai
- Master Degree from DU, MU, TISS, etc.)
Candidate should qualify checklist written below:
Ques: Is the candidate fluent in Marathi?
Ques: Is the candidate willing to work 6 days?
Ques: Does the candidate have research experience in the political/legislative domain?
Ques: Does the candidate have atleast 3 years of primary and secondary research experience?
Ques: Is the candidate working in any Political/ Social/ Media firm?
Job Specifications :
Exp. 3.0 - 7.0 Year(s)
About the role: Research Lead
- We are looking for a Research Lead who will be responsible for high quality and credible research on important policy, legislative matters and political scenario.
- You will be required to track important developments in socio-political sectors, prepare analysis of key government programmes and write thematic briefs on important policy issues.
- Research through credible government and third-party reports to gather insights on particular themes and policy issue
- Identify key issues which can be of concern to the leadership and draft speech inputs/rebuttal points for public communication
- Primary / secondary research to find issues pertinent to latest political scenario & events
- Media scanning to understand the developments happening in the concerned sector
- Create qualitative intelligence reports for the team and the leadership
- Team handling
Requirements for the Job:
- You are an undergraduate/postgraduate from a premier institute (DU, MU, TISS, etc.)
- You have 3-6 years of relevant experience in the field of policy research
- Previous experience in a think-tank or organizations like PRS,
- ADR will be desired
- Political knowledge beneficial
- Team handling experience
- Preferably who has knowledge of Maharashtra Politics & is fluent in Marathi (writing, reading & thinking)
You will need the right mindset to thrive and grow in a young and enthusiastic firm like ours. You might be a good match if:
- You have a bias for action - given an option between going ahead without a lot of clarity and not doing anything while waiting for clarity, you always choose the former
- You have very strong work ethics - you don't worry about work hours or scope of your work, as long as your extra effort helps the team achieve its goals
- You are a collaborative team player. You value learning from others and teaching others.
- You realize the importance of interpersonal bonds for the overall success of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.