Lead - Regulatory Reporting/AML & Name Screening - Bank (10-20 yrs)
Given below position details with a Leading Bank :
Position - Lead- Regulatory Reporting & Name Screening
Reporting to - Principal Officer & Head-AML & KYC Compliance - Role
Business - Corporate Function
Function - Compliance
Location - BKC Mumbai
Job Purpose :
The role entails the responsibility to ensure timely filing of regulatory reports to RBI, IBA, FIU and other authorities. He should also provide quality assurance over the AML alert disposition and also perform the name / sanctions screening activities for the Bank.
Key Primary Responsibilities :
- To file various regulatory reports prescribed by RBI, FIU and other regulatory authorities on time and accurately. Also to file responses to queries and ad-hoc regulatory reports, as sought by these regulatory authority, on time and accurately.
- To perform quality assurance on the alerts disposition so as to observe issues in the process of alerts disposition.
- To perform name screening / Sanction checks for transactions. To understand, analyse, advice and implement sanctions compliance measures as prevailing global, regional, national and local sanctions programs and regulatory requirements. To review and revise the policies to meet with these requirements.
- To manage the team by providing them guidance, mentoring them and leading them to deliver the best for the organisation.
- Assess internal trends, external regulatory and law enforcement environments to make recommendation, understand risk areas and alter or add to current process.
- To support the AML Compliance Head in performing the duties as the Principal Officer by ensuring timely submission of data to the internal as well as external reviewers / authorities, and to assist the PO in implementation of AML Compliance Policy across the Bank and fulfil regulatory obligations.
- Promote a compliance culture
- Provide guidance, training to improve business understanding of related laws and regulatory requirements
Secondary Responsibilities :
- Stay abreast with global market trends and competitor strategies in key markets
- Leverage in-house synergies through collaboration with internal stakeholders