Lead - Regulatory Affairs - AgriTech (5-10 yrs)
We are currently retained by a growing Agri tech start-up to hire a Regulatory Affairs Lead for them.
As a Regulatory Affairs lead you will be responsible for managing all regulatory activities related to the registration and compliance of the products.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring that products meet all regulatory requirements, enabling the organization to expand their market presence and contribute to sustainable agriculture.
Please note: For this role we need a someone with expertise in Fertilizer Control Order (FCO) and Central Insecticides Board (CIB) registrations.
Key responsibilities :
- Oversee the preparation, submission, and maintenance of product registrations under the Fertilizer Control Order (FCO) and Central Insecticides Board (CIB) for agrochemicals.
- Registration of agrochemicals according to the local and international regulatory framework.
- Collaborate with R&D and Product Development teams to gather necessary data and prepare dossiers for registration submissions.
- Support audits related to regulatory matters.
- Stay up to date with changes in agricultural regulations, and industry trends.
- Communication and close co-operation with cross-functional teams.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with regulatory authorities to facilitate smooth registration processes.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- Degree in Agronomy, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, or related fields
- At least 5 years professional experience in regulatory affairs, with a strong focus on FCO and CIB registrations.
- In-depth knowledge of Indian and International regulatory requirements for ag biological products and familiarity with relevant guidelines and standards.
- Prior experience with dossier preparation and submission for FCO and CIB registrations.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please do not apply if you are not from the agri industry as this role has a very specific ask.