Co-Founder & Business Head at Peopleton Solutions
Views:4014 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:213
Lead - Recruitment - eCommerce (3-8 yrs)
We are hiring on behalf of one of our client who is the top market player in E-commerce space.
Details for the role :
Role - Recruitment Lead - L4
Location - Delhi or Gurgaon
Salary - 8 Lacs to 11 Lacs
Gender preference : Male
Team manager - Yes. Couple of Outsourced team members needs to be managed.
Candidate with mass hiring environment in fast paced industry.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the recruitment life cycle for the given territory for Logistics & Warehouse vertical.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within company's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills. - Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Leadership experience managing recruiters and coordinators.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.