Partner at Select Global Solutions
Views:898 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Lead - Public Relations & Communications - B2B Marketplace (7-15 yrs)
- Responsible for global reputation, corporate communications and marketing in media.
- The role provides a centre of excellence to support in Market communicators.
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone with experience in international public relations and the gravitas to advise senior leaders in the company. They know the difference between journalism and PR.
- This is a role for someone with a Bachelors/PG Degree and several years- experience in PR in a commercial context.
- They are proactive and entrepreneurial by nature and think ahead to set up programmes months and years away.
- They love coaching others and are comfortable doing that in a fast moving environment where colleagues may need considerable support and guidance.
- This is a young company with an innovative mindset.
- We need a PR specialist who thrives in an ever changing environment but who brings stability and consistency to our reputation management. In an organisation where everyone has an opinion, the role calls for someone who can stand their ground and advocate for the right approach.
- This is an international role for an experienced practitioner and calls for someone who knows the difference in approaches needed in media management around the world. It is likely the successful candidate will have spent time working in an agency looking after multiple B2B or corporate accounts.
- Naturally, sound PR judgement and attention to detail is vital.
OBJECTIVES AND KEY RESULTS :
This role has the following objectives :
- Telling a consistent story globally and in market
- Protecting and projecting our reputation as disrupters.
The role will specifically be charged with :
- Developing a proactive and creative forward plan for our Global story-telling in collaboration with our leaders
- Building relationships with global media and other globally significant opinion formers that are beneficial to the company (corporately and commercially)
- Placing stories in global and international trade one media that help the world understand what we stand for
- Tracking our reputation and coverage and providing early warning of emerging issues
- Developing a crisis preparedness plan
- Looking for fresh and innovative ways to demonstrate that we are different and showing that our customers are the heroes of the stories we tell
- Supporting our In Market PR colleagues and ensuring that local campaigns enhance our global reputation.