Recruiter at Connexions HR Services
Views:106 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - Proposal Management - Disaster Management (5-7 yrs)
This person will oversee the design and development of business proposals and work hands-on for their successful completion and timely submission. Must have strong organizational and writing/editing skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Coordinate a full cycle of proposal preparation and submission to ensure maximum quality and deadline compliance.
- Oversee preparation of responses to RFPs, RFIs, ITBs, etc., including highly complex federal-level requests.
- Oversee and facilitate collection of key proposal elements such as past performance, resumes, corporate qualifications, work plan, etc.
- Identify and prioritize tasks, develop proposal production schedules.
- Create Table of Contents and compliance matrices through review/analysis of Government RFPs.
- Work with internal and external subject matter experts to constantly improve proposal quality.
- Research best practices, legal requirements, and improved processes to remain up-to-date and competitive both in proposals and marketing.
- Analyze unsuccessful proposals to improve future outcomes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Technical Writing, or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in proposal preparation or technical writing
- Exceptional attention to detail to manage multiple simultaneous projects with multiple moving parts and deadlines
- Very strong skills in Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively adapt and multi-task when faced with changing/challenging documentation and situations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage, develop, and delegate appropriately
- Ability to collect inputs from team members to meet deadlines
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as a team member, as well as independently, while adhering to strict deadlines
- Analytical thinking skills
- Must have experience with U.S. Multinational company.
- Post-graduate degree in marketing, business, technical writing, or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in U.S. government proposal preparation
- Experience with marketing communications including, creating brochures, booklets and presentation preparation and materials
- Familiarity with website content management
- Very strong skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign