Team Leader- Recruitments at Orbis Hospitality Services
Views:108 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Programmatic Operations - Media (7-12 yrs)
This is for Night Shift. (9.00 pm to 6.00 am)
In this role, you will work closely with senior members of the Ad Operations Team to successfully execute, manage, and report on digital campaigns across the global agencies. We are looking for a candidate who will provide exceptional service to external clients and internal counterparts. Advertising campaign setup, trafficking, management and report generation are the core responsibilities of this position.
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of products, functions, features and benefits.
- Handling platforms like DV360, Amobee & Trade Desk.
- Manage your workflow and responses to ensure agreed deadlines are met and we are obliging with our service level agreements and executing tasks with 100% accuracy.
- Identify, define and execute on enhancements and projects to ensure a high-quality product and customer experience
- Develop and help drive both short term and long-term product strategies/tactics for the business
- Review the campaign brief and generate programmatic media plan to deliver client objectives
- Undertake the campaign set up process for all campaigns within your portfolio, troubleshoot any tracking and discrepancy queries, and ensure campaigns are activated with accuracy and following best practice.
- Monitoring the success of Campaigns through media analytics, KPIs, and dashboards
- Accountable for the ongoing management of campaign budgets and daily spend levels, and constant monitoring of tracking to performance goals.
- Identify performance trends across accounts and implement appropriate account optimization based on the insights generated.
- Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights, and provide thoughtful recommendations to ensure we meet and exceed client goals.
- Execution of various type of programmatic deal types.
- Work closely with the line manager to manage accounts across a portfolio of clients, supporting across day-to-day campaign management responsibilities.
- Build a great working relationship with your team and client team, operating seamlessly together to deliver success for our clients, across the briefing, booking, set up, optimization and reporting processes.
- Translate client needs assessments for complex implementations.
- Maintain quality control through establishing and maintaining technical operations standards
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues related to online advertising tools and ad-serving platforms (DV360, CM, DMPs, Ad Exchange and other Google products)
- Ideally the candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in a related field & minimum of 7 year relevant experience in technical domain/AdTech industry (Ad operations)
- Should have at least 5 years of hands-on experience on ad serving & ad-verification technology vendors (DSPs, DCM, DMP- s, IAS, MOAT and other Google products).
- Should have good command over MS office.
- Good analytical skills to understand and comprehend data and derive decisions based on it.
- Flexibility to take up and adjust into new roles, responsibilities, teams, markets etc.
- Have proven experience of consistently performing and delivering results even under high pressure.
- Ability to investigate, analyze and solve problems as well as clearly communicate results
- Handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- Strong attention to detail, well organized and possesses the ability to prioritize multiples tasks under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a cross-functional team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Strong Excel proficiency preferred
- Knowledge of ad serving & ad-verification technology vendors (DCM, Sizmek, IAS, DV, Moat) tools and systems is a plus but not mandatory
- Highly motivated team player with a positive attitude and professional demeanor is essential